The role of this position is to assist the Director of Pharmacy in the development, implementation, management, evaluation, and promotion of pharmaceutical services designed to provide timely, cost-effective, and safe and effective use of medications for patients. The Pharmacy Manager is a member of the Pharmacy leadership team.
• Plans, organizes, directs and operates the department, Department of Pharmacy goals, policies and practices.
• Participates in the development and execution of the department strategic and operational plan.
• Provides leadership and direction for all pharmaceutical care process in the pharmacy,
• Develops systems of care, solves problems and facilitates processes required to meet customer need and achieve division objectives within budgetary targets.
• Additional responsibilities include performance management of assigned staff, quality measurement and process improvement, practice standards within area of responsibility and regulatory compliance.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or Pharm D.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 3-5 years management experience
• Proficient with all programs in MS Office
• Work experience involving process improvement preferred
• Pharmacy experience preferred
• Six Sigma Blackbelt preferred
Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly
Penrose-St. Francis Health Services is a full-service, 522-bed acute care facility in Colorado Springs which includes Penrose Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center. Penrose-St. Francis has been named One of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ for 10 years in a row (2008 - 2017) by Healthgrades®, plus we are southern Colorado's only Magnet Recognized hospital. We are part of Centura Health, Colorado and... western Kansas’ largest hospital and health care network delivering advanced care to more than half a million people each year, across 17 hospitals, two senior living communities, health neighborhoods, physician practices and clinics, home care and hospice services, and Flight For Life® Colorado.